Tuesday 12 April 2016

Oh how I love London

So on the 8th (such a late post) I spent the day in London with my step-sister. It was such a fabulous day from eating crepes at Covent Garden to the amazing 100 Years of Vogue exhibition.



Whilst walking through towards the market, we came across this very bright box from Miller Harris. I've never heard of this brand before and their perfumes were incredible.  


After having a walk around Covent Garden  we headed over to Trafalgar Square and saw some amazing drawings on the floor of the square. 




Unfortunately I couldn't take any pictures of the exhibitions at all but it was amazing to see the first editions of Vogue from todays. I would really recommend it to everyone to visit, you still have a month and a bit left to visit! 




Saskia x 
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Mind Over Matter | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig