Thursday 24 December 2015

KIKO MILANO Cosmetics


Every time I am out and about in either Nottingham, Bath, Bristol or Birmingham,  I always pop into Kiko and have a cheeky look inside. And I ALWAYS come out with something. Whether it be an eyeshadow, lipstick, powder or a bottle of nail varnish, this shop just draws me and my purse in.

As you can tell by the name, Kiko is an Italian brand which was founded in 1997 founded by Percassi, an ex Italian football player and entrepreneur. Their slogan 'Be who you want to be' summarises the brand; the array of different colour palettes you find in this store is incredible, suitable to any style. What I absolutely love about this store is as soon as you walk in, you can see everything so clearly. Everything is neatly laid out, able for you to take in all the colours and shades. And the prices, well they are just music to a students ears and bank account; affordable and amazing quality.


If you have never been in a Kiko store, I totally recommend it to anyone who is in love with make-up, and wants to play around with another brand, you won't be disappointed!





Saskia x
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Mind Over Matter | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig