Thursday 31 March 2016

GLOSSES BY KYLIE JENNER COSMETICS


So everywhere I look, if it's Instagram, Facebook, Snapchat or Twitter, I see the Kylie Cosmetics Lip Kits by Kylie Jenner. Now, I am not a massive fan of Kylie Jenner, but her lip kits have been doing exceedingly well, selling out within a matter of minuets when they are released.

Today I saw that Kylie has created a video in aid of her new lip glosses. The first time I watched the video, I was a little confused as to what she was trying to say, but now I sort of get it. Her rebellious side has shone through, creating a big build up to a new product in a music video way. A few words come up near the end of the video such as 'so cute' and 'literally' which I thought was a bit much but maybe these are the names of her new shades of gloss? Her clothing was very revealing, but I guess her persona is channeled through her character in the video.

I know that these glosses will sell out in seconds as soon as they are released, but I am wondering if at some point this craze of having something made by Kylie Jenner will die down.

If you have't watched the video, here it is:




Saskia x 
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Mind Over Matter | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig