Friday 4 March 2016

Fragrance Project

So I've started back at Uni for my second term, been super busy! We have a new project which I am quite excited about. The project is to do with fragrances. In teams, we have to create a new fragrance (either perfume, home fragrances or, well, anything scented really) and produce all the marketing and branding for the project. At the moment we are in the first stage, which is researching into the different fragrances which are out in the market.



In 2015, the annual global perfume industry sales revenue was a huge $28.95 billion. Perfume is something that everyone I know owns, from either body shop to Dior, perfume has become part of a daily routine. It is said that perfume reminds you of certain memories in the past, scent is all about emotion - how someone wants to feel when they put the perfume on. It's not just a liquid that smells nice in an attractive bottle, its a way to express who you are.

I watched a documentary about fragrance, taking me through the steps of how big companies like Guerlain produce their perfumes. I would recommend to anyone who is interested in the fragrance market to watch the BBC documentary.

'Perfume is always an art about time' 


I'll be keeping up-to date with this project on my blog, taking you through what we find/do! 


Saskia x 
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Mind Over Matter | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig