Friday 18 March 2016

Photography x Vogue Wonders



So recently I decided that I would get back into my photography. I used to absolutely love taking photos, from landscapes of cities to fashion photography. During my A-levels I really found what my type of photography was, and that was portraiture.

Arooj (Vogue Wonders) posted on our group chat of our course saying that she needed a photographer, and I jumped at the opportunity to pick up my camera again and start again what I love to do.

If you haven't heard of Arooj, please look at her blog where you will find her latest post containing my photography. I would also love if you could all take a look at my own website, where you can view this photoshoot.




Saskia x  
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Mind Over Matter | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig