Saturday 26 December 2015

Fashion Films on Netflix

Netflix is my guilty pleasure for when I want to unwind. I've been watching a few fashion related films which every fashion lover should watch, and it's all on one website! All of these films have different stories, showing you a true insight to the people, the brand etc.

Dior and I 

'I have an idea, but it's very extreme' 



Bill Cunningham New York

'I let the street speak to me, and in order for the street to speak to you, you've got to stay out their to see what it is' 


Iris 

'Try this, try that, as though I'm playing Jazz'



Paul Smith: Gentleman Designer 

'You can find inspiration in everything. If you can't then you're not looking properly'



Advanced style 

'Show people that ageing can be a wonderful thing; that you can still dress up and feel good no matter what age you are' 


Scatter My Ashes at Bergdorf's 

'If your clothes are not in that place there's no future'


The Director 

'I didn't expect a life at all like this' 



True Cost 

'I don't want anyone wearing anything, which is produced by our blood' 



The September Issue 

'She ignited the entire industry' 



Chasing Beauty 

'What is beauty and is it worth the cost?' 



I hope that you enjoy these films as much as I did, and also gain more knowledge about the icons and the problems around the world. 

Saskia x 
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Mind Over Matter | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig