Monday 7 December 2015

Apps Galore


What apps am I currently using day to day?

Instagram - This app is my number one. I am constantly on this, looking at what people have bought, where they have been. I love exploring and finding new brands to look up. There are always such beautiful images to look at.

Pinterest - I started to use this app when I attended sixth form, gathering images to inspire my projects. Now at University, I find this app so useful to create your own board of ideas.

Tumblr - Like Pinterest, Tumblr has become more apart of my life since being at University. I love adding images to my page, making a sort of photo blog.

Evernote - LIFESAVER APP. If you haven't got Evernote I totally recommend it. If you like making notes, but find the note app on your phone a bore, use this. You can change the colour of your text, create lists, check lists and a notebook also. It's incredibly handy!

Blogger - If I am ever out and about and find something which I want to write about on my blog, this is perfect to have

Adobe Capture - I was introduced to this app by one of my lecturers at University a couple of weeks ago. This app allows you to take and image, and then create it into your own colour palette, its brilliant!

KNOMI - I discovered this app a few days a go and I love it already! It's a mixture of Instagram, Tumblr and Pinterest. You can create boards of your favourite products, see what other people are loving and what products are currently on sale for a bunch of different brands

Trendstop - For a quick up-to-date read on current and up-coming trends, Trendstop is a brilliant app

Afterlight - Finally, Afterlight is my go-to app for editing images to post on my blog or Instagram. There are different filters you can use (you can even make your own), its like a mini photoshop on your phone!

So those are my favourite apps at the moment. If I find any more I love, I will make another blog post of my findings

Saskia x 
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Mind Over Matter | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig