Sunday 20 December 2015

Market Visual Awareness Project

So for those of whom are interested, before we broke up from University we were given a summative task (this will get marked) which I will explain within this post. 

This will be a brand/retail promotion and visual analysis report which will be presented in a magazine form. I have never used inDesign before so this task will be a challenge for me! I have chosen the subject matter to be Shearling, as this is one of the trends my formative group and I researched prior this task. 

The first task (1A) that we were given was to compare two adverts from brands of two different market levels that feature my subject matter. I chose to compare these two adverts- Lanvin Paris and Mango. 



I had to provide a visual analysis of both adverts, discussing the message of them. How they overlap or differ. This had to be done in 500 words. I found this a little challenging to start with, but as I got into it, it was much easier to look into the image and pick out pieces to write about. 

I will write posts every time I do bits of this project to show you guys, hopefully the final piece will look fab! 

Saskia x 
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Mind Over Matter | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig