Saturday 2 January 2016

5 Places I want to Visit

Now it's 2016, I am starting to really think about the things I want to do and the places I want to visit. I've chosen 5 places which I WILL visit before I die (hopefully not any time soon):

New York is one of the places which has been on my list for a while. And very soon I will be able to cross this off my list, That's right, in 9 days (on the 11th) I will be flying to the big apple to explore this amazing city. I am beyond lucky and excited to be able to visit this place. The shopping, the food and the sights - I just cannot wait. I will be posting daily blog posts about this amazing place.



 Milan, Italy. This is known as one of the main fashion capitals of the world. It looks like such a beautiful and picturesque place.


Marrakech, Morocco. With those maze like streets and stunning architecture, I think this place would truly give me a different look on culture.


Oia, Greece. Those gorgeous white and blue buildings and blue sea are calling to me. I need to visit this place.

Tokyo, Japan. Named the 'futuristic City', it looks like one of the main places to grab some bargains but also learn new things about a completely different culture to ours.



Saskia x 


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Mind Over Matter | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig