Wednesday 13 January 2016

NYC Day 3 - Downtown Manhattan

Today was SO COLD. We got up a little later than we should, and headed to Bread and Butter for one of the best breakfasts I've ever had.



We then got the subway to Whitehall, which is right at the bottom of Manhattan and got on the ferry. This took us to the Statue of Liberty which was incredible (although I thought I was frozen). We then walked to Ground Zero (9/11 Memorial), which made me shed a few tears. Then to Wall Street, the Financial Capital. 



After, we took the subway to SoHo. This place is really hip, with small cafés, small shops and also high fashion stores such as Chanel, Mulberry and Burberry. 


After walking around for hours on end, we ended up in China Town, and decided to eat there too in a restaurant which I cannot spell or pronounce. 

I really enjoyed looking around these places today, but I really need some sleep! 


Saskia x 
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Mind Over Matter | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig