Monday 11 January 2016

NYC Day 1 - Browsing Times Square


So I have arrived in New York! Ahhhhh. I am so excited to be in this beautiful city! After a long 3 hour coach journey from Nottingham to Heathrow, a 7 hour flight to JFK Airport, and then another hour to our hotel, I am truly knackered! But that didn't stop me and my course mate to explore a tiny bit of New York before the real adventure begins! 

Going to Times Square was quite serial (and ridiculously cold). After watching many films with this place as a backdrop, or simply watching bloggers, it was so amazing to see this commercial jungle. 

I am so excited to share the rest of my trip with you all, if you want to keep updated on photos follow my Instagram account: saskiar0driguez, and my snapchat also: saskiar0driguez! 


Saskia x 
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Mind Over Matter | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig